The Green Children - Hear Me Now

Posted in Labels:

The Green Children - Hear Me Now Tube. Duration : 3.62 Mins.






(C) 2009 Knightingale Entertainment/Spinside Records. Buy the song and 50% will go to Whole Planet Foundation. iTunes - www.itunes.com Written by The Green Children, Milla Sunde & Marlow Bevan. Director: Mark DeLong, Web: www.markdelong.com Filmed entirely in the rural villages of Bangladesh, this video features the real women borrowers of 'Grameen Bank', known as 'the bank for the poor'. See how small loans have changed their lives for the better. The video also features 2006 Nobel Peace Prize winner Prof. Muhammad Yunus, whom we are very proud to be working with. Please help us raise awareness by sharing this video. Hear Me Now Lyrics... A scarf uncovers a smiling face That tells the story of a changing place She knows no greater wonder than what she's seen She bears a heart of secrets from where she's been, she says Hear me now Hear me now Hear me out, she cries See me now See me now See in me and I'll rise She's worked hard and achieved A new life's been received So much pride in her eyes She's thrown out her disguise She's got a chance to make it on her own Just one man gave hope to his home, he says Hear me now Hear me now Hear me out, he cries See her now See her now See in her and she'll rise She speaks unfamiliar words But so easily understood It's like a tone in her voice Reveals the power of choice She's so wonderful The way she holds herself She finally broke the spell You can tell Hear me now Hear me now Hear me out, she cries See me now See me now See in me ...



Tags: green, children, hear, me, now, prof, muhammad, yunus, grameen, microcredit, microloans, micro-finance, nobel, peace, prize